вторник, 7 февраля 2017 г.

My Big, Fat, Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookie - The Girl Who Ate Everything

My Big, Fat, Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookie - The Girl Who Ate Everything


My Big, Fat, Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookie - The Girl Who Ate Everything


My Big, Fat, Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookie - The Girl Who Ate Everything This is known as My Big, Fat, Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookie and they are one of my absolute favorites. It was Sunday night and I was searching for a cookie recipe on allrecipes and saw that almost 3,000 people loved these so I had to make them. I have been on a cookie kick lately …", "name": "My Big, Fat, Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookie", "authors": []}, "link": {"locale": "en", "title": "My Big, Fat, Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookie - The Girl Who Ate Everything", "site_name": "The Girl Who Ate Everything", "description": "Earning my name, one bite at a time.


Original article and pictures take http://www.the-girl-who-ate-everything.com/2009/05/my-big-fat-chewy-chocolate-chip-cookie.html site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий